- Why can I sit for 14 minutes straight and watch some girl on youtube show me everything she just bought at Forever 21? Why do I care? It's nowhere near as fun as shopping myself. Is it?
- What if you imagine someone so complexly that you come to the conclusion that they actually aren't complex at all?
- What if I'm the only one with feelings?
- Is it possible to not have feelings?
- Is it easier to imagine someone having no feelings than to imagine someone just not having the RIGHT feelings?
- There are no such things as right feelings, only feelings that are other peoples' and not my own feelings.
- Why can't everyone have my feelings?
- But only on certain matters because otherwise that'd be a shit show.
- It's really hard to have Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto on shuffle because the little intros start playing but they build up to nothing and it's really disappointing.
- The intro to Hurts Like Heaven just came on but it led into a Jason Mraz song.
- I love Jason Mraz. I think I'm in love with him but it's the kind of love where you don't want to have sex you just want to meditate together.
- Is that a kind of love?
- Do my friends know how much I like them?
- DO MY FRIENDS KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM?
- Loving people is pretty hard.
- Is it alright if I think people are so interesting and wonderful and also so disappointing at the same time?
- Does it make sense that I will always love myself but not always like myself?
- Is that how you love another person?
- Is loving another person the same as loving yourself?
- Can you love another person if you don't love yourself or is that some Cosmopolitan bullshit?
- Is having a stable sense of self confidence even a thing?
- What if I've done everything wrong my whole life?
- What if I've done everything right and this is as good as it's going to get?
- What if no one ever kisses me?
- Holy shit WHAT IF NO ONE EVER KISSES ME?
- Why is Erase Me by Kid Cudi + Kanye West such a good song? And why am I just figuring this out this month?
- How do you even write a poem?
- Why is it so scary to just tell someone how you're feeling? Like about ANYTHING.
- Its not like you can help it because everyone has feelings.
- OR DO THEY????
- Is it normal to like someone so much that you actually want to tell them all the shitty stuff about your life because you want them to see how real you really are? Is that how friendship works? Is THAT love?
- Is astrology real?
- What if I'm a shitty Leo?
- Does anyone care?
- Do I care?
- Is chivalry dead?
- Am I a terrible feminist?
- I CAN OPEN DOORS FOR MYSELF.
- NO I CAN'T.
- What if I'm not really passionate about anything? What if I just sort of like a few things?
- Why do people drink out of jars? Is a travel mug not good enough? What if the jar breaks?
- Is In-n-Out actually good or is it just one of those cult things?
- I mean I'm definitely in the cult but is it actually good?
- What is considered a normal amount of crying?
- Is it a testament to someone's writing if it makes me cry or is it just a testament to my emotional stability?
- Does one even need to be emotionally stable?
- What if everyone just cried whenever they felt like crying and it wasn't weird?
- Can I have Harry Potter back?
- Do I not have enough interesting hobbies?
- Am I involved enough?
- Does ANYONE hate Fleetwood Mac's Landslide?
- Isn't the concept of friendship interesting?
- Isn't it cool how some people genuinely want to take time out of their day and spend it with YOU?
- I think you're lying if you say you're not a "jealous person."
- Jealousy might be the worst feeling because you're always aware of how irrational you are, and how stupid the whole thing is, but you can't do anything about it.
- I really think Taylor Swift is just trying her best.
- It is important to call people out on the problematic things they say, but is it fair to hate them for it?
- Acoustic covers of hip hop/rap songs, am I right?
- Do dreams actually mean anything?
- Macklemore is really hot?
- So is Ryan Lewis.
- You know that thing where you hate a song so much that it flips all the way around and you actually like it?
- "BABY YOU A SONG... YOU MAKE ME WANNA ROLL MY WINDOWS DOWN..."
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Questions and Thoughts: Saturday at 3 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment